Sunday, January 6, 2008

Stay At Home

This morning i go to Monastery / Temple like usually i did every week, if i don't go to there, feel like something miss from my heart, ha..ha..ha...sound like to naive or ingenuous, but it's me, maybe i want be a good women, do the good thing for the other, after back from Monastery i feel more happy.
When i arrived at home was noon, think want go out to Mall so i call my friend but can't connect, i don't know why, so i decide stay at home, cook some food for lunch, after that i switch on my laptop, check my email, so much messages in, suddenly my friend phone me that they want come to my home and they take some food, so when they arrived we eat together, talk some joke, i feel happy too even only stay at home all day.
I always think where ever we are, most important we can make it happy.

No comments: