Monday, January 7, 2008

My Company

Sometimes i feel i like my job, i work at offset printing company, i had been there around 12 years ago and until now I'm still work at there, can u imagine? every day i go to work, from Monday until Saturday, but Saturday only work half day, sometimes i feel a little boring because every day have same activity, if i start have this feeling i will take a few days off and usually i will go to some place near the mountain, because i like the weather in there and get refreshing or go travelling to the other country, ha..ha..ha.. It's my hobby, when i back from there i will feel more fresh and more spirit to start working again.
Until now still have this habit, i think it's a good habit, maybe because i like it, but i don't know the other? maybe they don't like travel? talk about job again, I really like my job, maybe my background in printing and i know much about printing too, i always read some website that have communicate with printing too.
Like now i saw Coverbind, they are a professional impression for documents, they have a good Quality but never underestimate value of quality presentation, i like that, i can use scrapbooking in office or for my example print, we can bind documents until 500 sheet, also can use for single or large production runs.
It's great, we can try a free Trial too, so we can get a perfect binding for us, so much item at there , Which one binding machine do we need? just easy, we can see all in this site, view a demonstration too, or we can find the new products like hard cover of Ambassador on demand, have many colour in this product and after the adhesive label has been printed on our printer.
Tomorrow at office i will tell my friends and show this site to them, i think they will like it too, if my Manager see it maybe my company will buy one of there, it will help our work more easier, if i have a good information for my company i always tell them special my manager, he can decide for buy it or not, but i think this time he must agree to try it, because all of that can make our company forward to be bigger, i hope so because i love my company, every day i go to there like feel it's home for me too.

This post is sponsored

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the system from Binding Systems of America is a much better value dude. It is easy to use and they have an awesome selction of covers to choice from. Check them out.