Monday, January 7, 2008

Am I right?

Now i feel a little up set, do u know why? i have a chat friend, every day we always chat even we did not meet yet, but i thought he is a good man, from what we chat and talk about, he is nice and decency, that's why i feel comfort when i chat with him.
To night he want come to my home, actually just pick up me, we want go out maybe only take dinner or see the movie, this is the first time we want meet, but he ask me so much thing and i feel like he don't belive me, maybe because we always get some joke, but last time when i hang up my phone i really feel up site and at last i say i don't want go out to night.
He just send me message now for ask me, am i angry or not? but i don't reply, maybe tomorrow if i feel better and not up set again i will reply his message. and i think am i right to do that to him?

No comments: