Monday, January 21, 2008

Headphones

To day i meet my sister, talk about vacuum cleaner that yesterday i had seen in Wize site, i open again this site with my sister, after she saw all item at there, and she choose one with the good rank and she said thank you to me, of course I'm happy too because i can help her.
After my sister leave me alone in my office, i continue to see that site and I'm interest to Headphones.
i like the blue one, i think it's cute, and have a good rank too in this Wize, i read every comment from who ever used, they said this headphones has decent sound also have many colour that we can choose, i think it will be suite with the girls.
Maybe because i love to hear music, almost every day i hear, when I'm in my bed at night before i sleep, i will use my MP3 player, sometimes i don't realize i was sleep, when i week-up my headphone still in my bed and the music still go on. ha..ha.., but I'm enjoy, like every one said life must be enjoy, how about you?
do you like music? of course you must have the best Headphone too.

No comments: