Thursday, January 31, 2008

Money Central

Last night my sister asked me went to Hotel Shangrila in my city, she has been invited from one of the bank in my country, so she asked me accompany her, actually the place is not to far from my office, but we got jam when we were on the way, even we used high way, we must take two hours more to arrived there, when we arrived the prensentation from the bank was begining.
I hear they talk about how the market business in the world now, in begining of the year, actually i don't know much but i think it will be good for me, at least for my knowledge about busineess and money.
This afternoon i saw eMoney Central, when i read this site i'm interest about savings accounts, they have personal finance site that tracks the best rates on checking accounts, savings accounts, and certificate of deposit (CD) accounts from banks, it's great, i will tell my sister, and i think she would like it because from eMoney Central we can find the best bank and credit union rates.

No comments: