Friday, January 11, 2008

Ashop Commerce


Tomorrow i have promise to meet my friend at her office, she just phone me and discourse about her business that she built three month ago, i think she has success now, but i know she had work hard to get all of that, now she has planing to expand her business in other city, maybe about that so she ask me come to discourse this problem in her office tomorrow.
I like if i can help her, she is my close friend from high school until now, this morning when she phone me i have told her about ecommerce software, I know this shopping cart software can help her business, but for me personally , I don't know much and I think it is a very complicated software, because i want help my friend so i try to learn about it, after i read again, i found it very easy, no installation required, we can take our full control of our order, customer, inventory, content manager, marketing and other. We can view and edit it and they give us a very complete reports.
Now i have learn it and i know this shopping cart really can help my friend business, she also have 10 days free trial and have a free store design, tomorrow when we meet i will explain, but in my mind i think if i have my own business sure i will try it too.

No comments: