Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's Time To Sleep

Now i feel so tired, actually not my body but my eyes, from morning until now watching the computer, i use my glasses but not it doesn't help, and if to long i used the glasses sometimes make my headache, like now i have feel it, so do you know what i want to do now? i decide to swicth off my computer, drink some hot milk and go to sleep, because now is midnight, i wish tomorrow morning when i week up feel more fresh and not headache again and tomorrow i must go to work like usually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleep is the best. I maybe sleep 9 or 10 hours a night. Too much sleep I think, but napping and dreaming are all part of the fun. I heard that you can can TOO MUCH sleep and that it makes you more tired. I think that's true sometimes, but it's worth it. Sleeping is a favortie activity.