Friday, January 11, 2008

Photographer

Last few days i know a new friend when i was chat at night, he is a Photographer, i like chat with him, he is a nice man i think, because i just know here a few days, and never meet him, i saw his profile, there has so much photo, like we know how a photographer take photo? of course all was wonderful, i feel shame when i know he was saw my profile too, because my profile was very usual, and all my photo was so normal, if compare with him, my picture was nothing.
But now i afraid for chat with him, because every time he always ask my private photo in my profile, he want to see, actually it just a usual photo but have a little sexy, ha..ha..ha.., so i shame if he see it, and now if i saw his online in chat, i only invisible, i don't know until when i hide from him?

No comments: