Friday, January 11, 2008

Smorty

I have a great information to every body who read this blog, and every blogger who write their blog, Do you know that we can have advertise on blogs ? This is a great things for both ,the advertiser and blogger, for blogger like me must feel so lucky because we can get paid for blogging, it mean i can earn money from there, when the first time i write a blog, i just do it for fun and i think could be my diary, if i have time i like to read it again and i have my memory back.
After i be a blogger, i get more happy because by blogging I have a lot of friends that I never seen before.It is nice to get friends without going out side, actually i have many friends too but only in my office and around my home, i like do friendship to every one. When I found Smorty I felt great because I get paid to blog , having friends and my blogs have been seen by a lot of people in this world, hhmm...sound's great, by knowing Smorty , i can connect to advertiser and have more income, it is very exciting for me.

No comments: