Thursday, May 29, 2008

Healthy or Lazy ?

"Sport Station", this is a store that sell every thing about sport, i have a long time never go to this store because i have been along time too never exercise, several day ago i felt my body weak, not look energetic, some people think that i was sick, but I'm not, and they suggest me to do exercise, and i know that is good for our body, i always felt lazy to do that, and this is a reason that i told my friends that i back from office at night, so i can't do exercise.
i realized it's only a bad reason, i know it's not right, the point is i don't have intention to do that, if i have and i decided i think i can do it, actually it is a small thing if i want do some sport, i can swimming, in my apartment have swimming pool, i can swim until night, but for the first time to do that we usually feel lazy, now i must choice Healthy or Lazy ?

No comments: