Friday, May 16, 2008

Grand Theft Auto IV

Every body always say "Enjoy your life", I'm agree with this words, but how i can enjoy it? i think i will do some thing that can make me happy, usually i go to work daily from morning until evening, after arrived at home we want relax just watch TV or play same game, if me i choice play same game, it will make me happy.
Today i find a new game, it call GTA 4,The highly anticipated sequel to the carjack-fest of the century, there is about Rockstar game which is the eleventh game in a series of Grant Theft Games, we can play it online, I'm so interested,
Tomorrow is week-end, usually my friends come to my place, i will tell them about GTA IV, This Grand Theft Auto IV is developed for Xbox 360® and PLAYSTATION®3.
i think they will excite too because we have same hobbies like play a game, with some food beside us we can play all day :)

No comments: