Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Close Friend

Busy with our job every day? or lazy go to work today? this is the question that my friend ask me this afternoon in my phone, she said that she want come to my home, actually she was my colleague, we ever work in same company, she is my close friend until now even we are not in the same company more, but she always ask me hang out together, or shopping together.
She is from other city, in here she live with her nephew who still study in college, so if she has a problem she always ask me, i mean she share with me, maybe she don't know to whom she could talk, and because she feel close with me, and my family too, like today she came here whenever my mom and my sister's in my home too, we talk together, cook and eat together, feel happy and she must too, i can she in her face, i hope she feel comfort with all my family.
This is only a short story about my close friend, the point is some times if we made some one happy, we will be happy too :)

No comments: