Monday, June 2, 2008

Enjoy My Time At Night

Playing a game like i doing now, at the night, I'm enjoy it, only usual game like solitaire, or spider solitaire, i like play this card, make my branch thinking, but only few minutes, and i always finish this game, with a glass of tea and some biscuit accompany me, really enjoy it, i can write this blog too, before this i was write another blog about Buddhist book, Training The Mind, i like this book but i have not read finish yet.
In the same time i write this blog and chatting with my new friend who came from the same home town with me, he is a little quiet, he only answer if i ask him, but it's OK, because I'm not focus at chatting, so i can write this blog, and i can play the game too, ha..ha...
This is life, enjoy it whatever we do, am i right?

No comments: