Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Disappoint with My Credit Card

Last week i have a problem with my credit card from local bank, actually this bank is famous in my country, and always co-operate with many restaurant, so when i saw one restaurant who can give discount 50% if we pay with this credit card, i ever eat at there, and i know there have many delicious food, like beef noodle or some Chinese food, i decided to ask my friends eat at there, when we were eating my friends said that food it's delicious, special at beef noodle, i thought this meat is import from other country, every one of my friends feel satisfied, me too.
When i ask the waitress get the bill, i give the credit card to pay, because we want get 50% of that, and when the waitress back, she give me my card and say my card expired, this was frightened me, because i was not realized that my card was expired, and i didn't feel get the new one, usually before the card expired the bank will send me the new one, so i decided to called by phone to this official bank and ask them to help me to open this card only this time, with the reason that i have not received the new card to substitution it, but the official bank can't help me, actually make me set up, at last i closed the phone i pay with other card but i couldn't got discount, all my friends feel disappoint too, i think i will close this credit card because they can't help us if we need they help.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well al though you may have had one bad experience , it might be wise to look at it from another point of view. Thats only one time. What about the other banks? Are they as reliable?