Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Always Friendship

I don't know why i like talk about friendship, now i talk again in here, but i think every body like friendship, we live in this world, we need social live, we can't live alone without other people, but it not mean we depend to others, we just need social live like every day at work we need to make friendship to people who work around us.
I'm close to every one in my office, we lunch together every day, we can talk much, from them i will know more about life, maybe i can help them sometimes, but it will make me happy too, in my religion if we can make other people happy, it mean we could get more happy, i believe it, because i always done it.
So if i have time, i will make more friends, like from chat, many friends will surprise if saw my friends list, they said it's to much, i only smile and said i like "Friendship", it only my opinion, how about you? do you think friendship is important?

No comments: