Monday, December 3, 2007

Travel Agent

I have a friend actually my classmate when i was in high school, we were in a same class and she sit beside me too, so until now she is my best friend, but i had lost contact with her when she got married and move to other country, because her husband live at there, i know her family has a good financial, i mean she has a rich husband, ha..haa...
She have contact me last nigh that she want build a business and ask me what kind of business can be good future in our city, because i like Travel so much so i suggest her open a Travel Agent in here, she agree with one condition that i must help her.
I must find a lot of information to support this business, especially On Line Payment to process credit card, now i have find it, Ms.Merchant Account can accept and process all applicants, lower rate or low risk merchant and high risk credit card processing solutions, also can Internet Booking usually for vacation destinations and other event.It could be very support to our business not only for Travel Company but for all who will use Internet businesses, so i hope i can open our travel agent as soon as possible.

Brought to you by your friends

No comments: