Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dental Plans

Last night my friend birthday, he had invited me come to his party when he was met me last week, but last night i could not went to there join the party because i had a problem with my teeth, feel so pain and i could not eat or bite some meal and make me feel a little up site, i had imagined if i went to the party it must be happy, meet some old friends and can know some new friends too.
Actually i did went to dental near my office, maybe it's a traditional dental, two times i went to there but i think i don't get the good serve at there, my teeth still can't bite so every day i just eat porridge or drink some milk.
To day when i am chatting with my friend from Hongkong and i tell her about my teeth, she ask me see the website of DentalPlans.com, after i read that i think i need to join it, i don't need pay expensive because they have money saving discount dental plan can also provide an easy to use and cost effective alternative to dental insurance without any health restrictions or unnecessary paperwork.
I am not worry again if in pain and need dental because they have qualified customer service will assist me in finding the right plan and participating provider in my area, i think i have find the best discount dental for my self and i must say thank's to my hongkong friend that she had saw me this site, and more happy because i can join the party again if some body invite me.

brought to you by your friends

No comments: