Sunday, December 2, 2007

Want Some Thing? Just Bid it

Beautiful Sunday, i think every one like Sunday, young and old people, all feel free at that day, like student don't need go to school and me too, don't need go to work, so i can week up as i like, lying on bed or watching TV all day, like me now only stay at home, because i don't have any promise or anything i should do at out side, so decided get relax at home, feel so nice.
Now i am at my computer, chatting with some friends, play a game, find some Website that i interest but i just have a phone call from my friend, she want buy a laptop because she didn't have any computer in her home, but she don't have enough money to buy it at a store, so i ask her to come to my house an i will open this website, she can find anything, after she find out what she want she must Bid it, and hope she can get Lowest Prize.
We can find so much thing in here, from Portable DVD player, Computers, until Digital Picture Frame, it's very cute, i like it an i will bid for that Photo Frame. i hope i can get it with a really good prize, and a computer for my friend too. so we don't need spend much money. now i am not patient to know how much the low prizes we get for that, i think i will suggest to all my friends who need something but only have a few money like me.
Brought to you by your friends

No comments: