Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Card Guide

Shopping is one of my favorite hobby, but i think not only me, mostly women like Shopping, i have ever ask more of my friends and they all love this hobby too, every time if i go to Mall usually i will buy something, dress, bag or shoe or another thing, even i don't plan it before, it mean i don't prepare much money in my wallet.
For me most important i must have Credit Card, i can use it if unexpectedly, like i saw at Card Guide, so much useful we can get at there, if we are one of fortunate few that manage to clear our credit card balance every month, maybe the right choice is Cash Back Credit Card, or we can choice a 0% purchase credit cards which offers a 0% interest rate on any purchases that we make, and i like Credit Card Travel Insurance because i very like Travel, i can use it always to protect my trip, and for my shopping at the other country or buy some gift to my family, it must be very fun.

No comments: