Thursday, September 6, 2007

MY Lovely Life

I love my life, i think my life simple, like my home only small n simple too, but so comfort, i really like it, even i live alone. but i never feel lonely, i have so much friends around me, always be there when i need.
Some time i am confuce because when some body ask me live with whom, i said i live alone and they always worry about me like i had lonely, actually not, i never feel lonely, because i have many activity.
Like every day go to office i have so much job to do untill evening, sometimes i get dinner at there, when i was arrived at home i get rest a moment and take a bath, after that i feel fresh again, usually i watch TV or chatting with friends untill i feell sleepy.
When week-end come i always hang out with my friends or take my mom go to shopping or eat something, sometimes i didn't realized time was past so fast.
I think i am lucky have so much friends an i really love my life.

No comments: