Thursday, September 6, 2007

Drink Coffee.

I like drink coffee, every day i drink coffee even i know i have gastritis, but i drink after i have eat something. i know it's not good for my healty but i really like, every time after meal i always looking for coffee, if not i can feel like something lose from mine, maybe only feeling but it's important to me.
Every day i can drink coffee more than 4 glasses, first glass when i get breakfast at morning i will drink, second glass after lunch time, the third glass when around 4 o'clock at noon, usually i drink coffee with some bread and the fourth glass at dinner, but sometimes if i sleep late at night i will drink again, every body always worry me can't sleep if i drink at night, but for my self it's not have effect, i can sleep well.
This habit i had start around 10 years ago when i move and stay in this city until now.

No comments: