Saturday, September 29, 2007

Shopping and Shopping Again

To day is Saturday again, it mean week end, times to free, tomorrow is sunday not go to work, so i can wake up as i like, clean the house, and go to Shopping, hee...heee.
Every women like Shopping i think, even only window shopping, try this one or that one, if we don't like can find the other, again and again untill night or untill the store closed.
Like me almost every week go to shopping and always buy some thing back, when at home after i see my dress in cupboard and i realize my dress so much in there.
At last i decide to give my old clothes for my maid, she must very happy, usually she bring it back to her down town and give for her family at there, i feel happy too because i can do some thing usefull for the other people.

No comments: