Saturday, September 8, 2007

Ultra Hal Assistant

Every day from Monday until Saturday I must work over time, actually office hour from 8 am until 5 pm, but usually I back around 8 pm, so I must work 10 hours every day.
I know why it happened, because my work is so much and I can't schedule, when I did my job but the phone always in so I stop my work and answer the phone, at last my job couldn't be done.
Now I would not worry about it since I found Ultra Hal Assistant, The ultimate AI that using Artificial Intelligence technology which I found it in my friend's blog. This Chatterbots with a very cute animation can help me schedule my job be better so start from now I can go back faster, and enjoy my live at home, he...he...

I will tell my friend so they can download in it


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you share what your experience has been with creamaid?

cookies said...

Hi,
For me Creamaid is a nice site and quick paying,I love it.
You should try too if you interested and if you like you can participate on my site.