Sunday, September 2, 2007

Traffic Jam But Happy

To day in my city every where get Traffic jam, at morning when i went to office i must take 1 hour on my way, usually only 15 minutes, can u imagine? but i couldn't do anything, only stay in my car and wait, because i was driving.
At noon i have appointment with my customer and must go to his factory, i think it will jam too, so i ask my driver to drive a car, and what i thought was true, now we are in high way but still jam too, i am not too worry because i can do my job in car, open my laptop and write a blogger now. he...hee.
some times i think live in a big city will be like that always, so why i must disappoint or angry to face it? first i must be patience and think how i can handle this problem, like i am now, can finish my job and publish this blogger too.

No comments: