Tuesday, June 10, 2008

~ My Birthday ~






I get many email messages and phone from my friends, i feel very happy, it all i get because i have a good relationship with them, i have one motto : If we done good thing to other people of course we can received the good things too.
Like these beautiful pictures and many wishes from them :

I wish you all enough sun to keep your attitude bright
I wish you all enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you all enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you all enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you all enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you all enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you all enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.
So lets make the best of our life, while we still have it... never stop sharing our love coz we will not lose a thing. Life has got to go on, we have a life to live and so many love to give, go to the distance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy belated birthday....