Friday, June 13, 2008

Life is too short and Time is too fast

When I'm alone, i always think that life is too short and time is too fast, still in my mind my last year birthday i was in Bali island, celebrated it at there even only a few friends, with different moment and situation but i got happiness, i like Bali island, it's a romantic please for me.
Time is too fast past away, last week my birthday was past away too, in this birthday I'm happy too, with close my friend from other country came here only celebrated with me, I was so happy, even only three days he was in here, we talked about our memory whenever we have past together, until now we have good relationship, "always keep and touch" he always reminder me like that.
Tomorrow we don't know what will happened, we only can wish every thing will be alright, like we always hear : Tomorrow will be better, this is our wish.

2 comments:

www.mysisterdalesgarden.com said...

sounds like a nice time---i would love to visit bali. and life is too short. please visit my sites and if you enjoy it pass it on to friends--mysisterdalesgarden is magical.

Anonymous said...

yeah life is too short and we should live life to fullest.