Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Activity

To day I'm not at office, i have appointment with three customer and different place, in my city always get traffic jam on the way, so i have arrange that i will go from my house, from morning my driver pick up me, first i met my Korean customer, it's not take to much time, because he was waited me, only around 1 hour i have got some order from him.
The second, we have problem when we find the place, because this is the first time i meet him, we must take two hours to arrived there, when i meet i just know he is an Arab, but i thought he was born in here, because he can speak well.
The last is the big company and the place is easy to find it, but i must wait for the purchasing, because she has many supplier waiting, but I'm happy because i get her order to day, so when i back i ask my driver to eat some food, if I'm happy i hope my driver happy too :)

No comments: