Monday, March 17, 2008

Alcohol and Drug Treatment

I have a cousin, he is a single son from my auntie, actually my aunt doesn't have child, she has adoption a boy, now her son is six teen years old, still very young but he has the bad habit, always drink alcohol and drugs, after he has not money more he will back to my auntie and get money again, if my auntie doesn't give him, he will stole the money or something that he could sell to make money for buy the drug and alcohol, I'm so pity to my auntie, as a mother she is very love her son even her son like that.
When i saw drug rehab program, i remember my auntie, i will suggest her, maybe he can take her son to there, at Alcohol and Drug Treatment will help them and family understand drug or alcohol addiction, in this site we will know how does addiction start and many treatment program of drug rehabilitation, they also have Cocaine addiction Treatment, i hope my auntie agree with my suggestion for her son, maybe her son still could get the good future, i wish.

3 comments:

Don Dousharm said...

Drugs and alcohol are the leading problem with the world today. I was once where he was. He has to want to stop before he can get any help. The best thing is just to talk about it to him. Find out if he is ready to get help. Your poor aunt, I'm sure is going through hell and it is not an easy thing. Does she talk to anyone about it? There are programs for her as well.

Let me know if you ever want to talk about it. I have been in recovery for 18 years not and I try to always give back what was freely given to me.

Keep the faith

rahu said...

Its great!Good work.Everyone like it.Health is very important in life.We learn more from this site just gothrough..

---------------------------------------
Lavi
Alcohol abuse affects millions. This site has a lot of useful information.

http://alcoholabusecenter.com

Drug and Alcohol Rehabiltation said...

wow. i found this article on drug and alcohol addiction very helpful. we need more effecitve drug rehab programs.

http://www.drugandalcoholrehabilitation.blogspot.com