Saturday, March 1, 2008

Burj Al-Arab Hotel


Dubai is the famous city in the country of Middle East, i have saw many picture from there, it's amazing, i have a dream i want go to there, he..hee.. so much dream of me, but it's me, always like travel, saw every thing interest and my mind said i wish i will be there :)
This is the worlds tallest hotel in Dubai, The Burj Al-Arab Hotel. Considered the only 7* Star hotel and the most luxurious hotel in the world, It stand on an artificial Island in the sea. Imaging or not?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish i can go n pay a visit to this luxurious hotel in the near future!

Anonymous said...

I was born here in Dubai & have to visit the place yet. It is a place for super rich, I don't think I belong there, plus I hate the vulgar display of wealth !!