Sunday, March 9, 2008

Keypoint

I have a friend who open a store in her city, i thought there is not have any prospect in a small city where ever she live, it was happened last year, and yesterday she came to her mother house which is my neighbour too, she has called me and we met, she told me that she want close her store, because no profit she got, but now she confused about the thing that she have not sold yet, still in her store.
I'm so pity to her, not only her store but her husband get accident when he drive back from office, and he just out from hospital two week ago, when she told me i look her eyes like want to cry, but i know she is a strong women, now she want claim but she don't know how, i suggest her to Accident Compensation Claims. at there we can get right compensation, right advice and right choice, this is suitable for her, and the good news is they never charge a client unless they have been success in this, they mission is to stand up for what is the right for a better financial future, like my friend need.
When my friend read this site, she agree but she want ask more so i told her that Keypoint has care centre available via email, phone and post, i hope i could help her through out this bad situation and she will get the good future.

No comments: