Friday, February 29, 2008

Vecommerce

This is the last day work in this February, next Monday is the first of March, in my company we have internal meeting, usually we will discuss about many problem in our company, include how to make our company grow up and be more bigger company? in that time as a marketing, i will talk about my opinion so i must have one topic.
I start looked it back my diary book and see what ever i done for my company, i will find some interest thing for my opinion when we meeting, i just saw Vecommerce, they are world leader in Speech Recognition Software and providers of the best self service solution for companies to improve their levels of customer, they commitment the development of industry leading biometric and Speech Recognition System has produced one of the most powerful suites of IVR software.
I think this is the good system could be support in my company too, this site also have Voice Recognition Software the provider of speech and imaging solution for businesses. I must read again and learn it, so i can discuss in our meeting next week.

No comments: