Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tastevine


Do you like Wine? in my family we always drink it if have a party or celebration, maybe it's a tradition too in our culture, I'm a chinese, as i know in every party even only eat together, we always start with drink red wine, so all of our family can drink wine.
I ever go to one of famous estate of wine, I'm very happy because i can watch how they made the best wine, and i can taste every kind of wine at there, i took many photo at there for my memory, and it was my best travelling, i just see that photo when i saw Tastevine in internet.
In this site we can sign up and get the taste id, that is a comprehensive measurement of how you like a wine. i like to try merlot, sound's great, and i think it will be the best gift to our family or the one who celebration. i get a good picture at there, i think every one will like it if saw that picture, do you want too?
Brought to you by your friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I am glad found it in MyBlogLog. Keep it going....
God bless you!