Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Best Travel


If you saw this Hotel picture, what will you think in your mind? maybe because Travel is my hobby, when i saw some thing interest i will think: have i been there? if not, when i can be there? Like i saw some photo of Paris Hotel, so excited, i have planed go to Europe from last year, but until now i didn't go yet, many job in here that i can't leave it, and i must think about the cost too, from my country go to there need a hight cost, i relazed it so i have earn money from last year, from the first time i have this planed.
In this site we can get the lowest rates guaranteed and pay on arrival, make me interest to read all this site, i saw cheaper hotels at there, like Dublin, Barcelona, Edinbugh and London, i can choice the hotel prices according to my budget.
I will ask my friends who usually go with me, but i must get a good time, like holiday, because all of us are working, we can arrange together with this site and i wish i can be there in this year and hope it will be my best travel :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep believing u can get that dream.:)