Saturday, February 2, 2008

Rugby Game

I like sport, almost every night i watch sport programme in TV, in my country has many sports include traditional sport, when i was child i like do this sport, very fun, but now i seldom see traditional sport again, i only saw the child play many programme in computer or playstation, maybe now was changes follow the period.
Talk about sport i like Rugby, i think it's very excited and fun too when i saw at TV, maybe because in my country has not this sport, but i can see the rugby game in my computer anytime, this official website for Europe's premier international rugby tournament, with six nations championship and they provide a comprehensive list of tournament news, fixtures and results, as well as interactive games and podcasts section for six nations fan.
In this site i can wacth the games and also i can know all news, my favorite is England team, but i thought other team are good too, i always some friends watch with me, more excite, of course with some coffee and peanut accompany us.

No comments: