Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

This last year I have decided I'm not go to other country, I want accompany my mom, she want go to a tourist place, not to far from my town, only 2 or 3 hours by car, near the mountain. Last year she was there, and she said she likes saw the fireworks everywhere, actually me too, I know because I was there too, we can saw it from our place, no need go to out side.
That place is our favorite place, so my sister bought a house at there, not too big, only 2-bed room, but it is enough for us, because we are not a big family. We love the weather at there, but I think mostly people like that tourist place, we can see if have weekended or holiday, that place is full of the people, and mostly from the town.
I talk much about that place, actually I want tell that I will go to there at this Wednesday, tomorrow I must wait the TV that I bought last night, I bought the new one, because now my mom live with me, and he love watching TV every day, so I bought the new style one with LCD screen.
At last, I want say to every body "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"
Wish the best in our life, success to every one.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Thank you for the Christmas wishes!

I wish you Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hauʻoli Makahiki Hou (Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year) from the island paradise of Oahu! Aloha nui and may your heart's desire come true in 2009!

Ali's Most Recent Blog Post:
E-Z Rent-A-Car Coupon for Fort Lauderdale May Work In Other Locations Too

ADuu said...

Anyway,2009 is yours, it is ours,
Go to 2009 with my best greetings!