Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gift Card

Now is Christmas season, we can see it at every shopping centre, they sale a lot of things, they also give some gift to customers, last week I got a Gift Card Mall, very beautiful, as a person who work in printing, I always saw many beautiful design, but this is a special card, I love it so I keep it until now.
I just read in The 2008 Deloitte Annual Holiday Survey offers extensive insight into consumers’ outlook on the economy, expected spending by category and retail format, the “must have” gifts of the season and much more. So I know the fifth straight year that Gift Cards are expected to be the top gift purchase.
I have suggestion, if we need Gift Card including every kind of card, we can find it at Blackhawk Network, the largest third-party provider of prepaid gift cards and has conducted its own research about holiday shopping and consumer attitudes this holiday season, you can proof it with see this site now :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such gift cards normally come with a lot of riders
wholesale novelty toys