Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Spirit

After long holiday, yesterday I start working, beginning in this year I hope I have a new spirit. I always smile when meet some body and try to make conversation first with "Happy New Year", of course they will answer with the good talk. I wish I could do more goodness, kindness in this year, and I believe our life will be useful.

Talk about future, all people want have the best, me too, I think we should optimist, even we got crisis economy, so let's talk about something funny or somethings that can make our happy beginning in this New Year.

How about this picture?
BRA with 10 Million Yuan worth Glittering Diamond !!!


This is the brilliant idea, best design, really amazing.
But I don't sure want to buy it, first because it should be very expensive, second because I can't ware it, and if I can ware only my self can see it, impossible in front of the public. So why I must west my money to buy it if I'm not a millioner?
How do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's just nice to look at but maybe uncomfortable to wear.