Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mood

Let us talk about: Mood, I believing mood is important thing from our self to do everything, like today when I was arrived at office, I was happy, every day I always try to be looking nice and happy, I have a reason why I do that. In my mind if we looking nice meet some people, we smile to them, they will smile back to us, and I believe it will be make a good condition wherever we are.
Back to my story, so actually I have try to be nice and happy, but when I saw my boss came and sit in her room, she start angry to her staff, I mean my friend. Even she don't angry to me but when I hear her voice, really make me losing cool, I can't concentrated on my job, so I decided to take a break and make a cup of coffee.
After drink it I saw the clock, 10 minute more is lunch time, I think I better write some blog, and this is my blog, I will write the other post for my job that I get from advertiser. I hope I have a good mood again after lunch and some dessert, of course with a cup coffee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Control Stress or It Will Control Your Business
When we think about stress in the workplace, we usually refer to ulcers or heart conditions, but stress has a much broader impact. It is known that stress is linked to cancer, lung ailments, cirrhosis of the liver, immunity to common illnesses, back problems, and many other medical problems.