Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lovely Cookies

My life will be significant, meaningful, if I could enjoy with some interest thing, like my hobbies. Every people have they own hobby, if me just a simple thing, I like drink coffee, of course with some Cookies, I love cookies.
I just saw Christmas Cookies with the cute shape, like Christmas tree, Santa Claus, stars etc. I was so interested and I want write the Christmas Cookie Recipes, some day I want to make it for this Christmas.
Cookies is a nice food, we can eat in everywhere, just put in a little box and take it with us. I always made it by my self, if I have time, usually in Sunday, I will invite my friends to my home, we can talk together or plying something, with coffee and cookies. Even this is a simple activity but can make us happy and enjoy our life.

3 comments:

Admin said...

Mouth watering !

Rahul Mg said...

Great!!

Anonymous said...

Hii.. nice cookies
you give me idea for my daughter in next christmas. Thanks