Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Healthy Circle

In my country last month was enter to rainy season, almost raining every day, now is raining too, actually I like this situation, not because the rain but the weather become coolness. In my country only have two season, summer and rainy season, in summer every day I feel hot, lucky I work in the room full air conditioner, so I like the weather of rainy season, more coolness, but I will sad too, because I watch in TV happened many act of God, like flood and landslide. these trouble always happened.
My opinion flood and landslide will happened because people don't care about nature and circle around us, throw the rubbish any where, fell the plants without planting again, too bad, I think we must realized that the healthy circle is most important. I just read the website that useful in this problem, it is Veolia Environmental.
Veolia has industry experience in implementing effective, innovative and sustainable Waste Management and Industrial Services solutions, and focused on satisfying the community’s essential daily needs in order to improve the living environment. They also have bin and skip hire for household collections for home renovation and building, really interested site, come and join me.

No comments: