Saturday, November 3, 2007

Voucher Gift

Two days ago i have received a letter from a bank who give me credit card use, when i open the latter i see the voucher inside that can be use for get a free gift, i was so happy.
So this afternoon when i back from office, i take my mom go out like usually i did every Saturday, i mean after we get dinner i want exchange the voucher to the gift, when i arrived at the counter so much people at there, mostly they want change the voucher too, but before i know what the gift, the promotion girl introduce many things what they sell, it is for the healthy.
I know it is a good thing and good for our healthy but the price so expensive, i only hear what they said about advantage, when they ask me to buy i say maybe next time if i need i will buy to them, at last they give me the gift too.
When i open the gift box i saw the thing for eye healthy, this thing be suitable to either the old and young, striking effect can improve micro circulation of eyes. to achieve relaxation and to cure while working, it will be according to me, i am so happy.

No comments: