Sunday, November 11, 2007

My dream

I like see my photo when i have time, like now i don't do any thing, i open my album photo, i have so many album because i like travelling, every year i went to travelling in different place, and i always take photo when i had been there, so i have so much photo album.
When i see it i feel like i still been there, i can imagine it, so much memory , every time if i see my photo and i remember again. that's why i love to see my photo.
I have a dream if i have changes , mean i have enough money and i have free time, i will travel to all country in the world, i can see how beautiful in each country, how they culture and they life.
I know it's not easy because need much money to do it, but i will keep little and little from now, next year if i have enough money i want go to Europe, and i will ask my friends to come with me, i hope can do it.

No comments: