Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Best Friend Life

After work all day at office, feel so tired and i want relax with drink a cup of coffee, suddenly i get phone call from a friend, i though she want ask me take dinner together like usually but i was wrong, she told me that her husband have accident, now in hospital, so i hurry drive a car, pick up my friend first and go to hospital, when arrieved at there, thank's God, her husband not to mortally, only his car was broken, seem would like buy a new car.
Now he is better, but he must spend much money because the fee of hospital so expensive, and too bad that my friend didn't have Insurance, i tell them if they have they can claim so they don't need pay all of that, so i explain to them they must have Insurance it's good for they life, can protect their family if have any happen or accident, and they can Save Money on Insurance too. I suggest them to join in now, they can have an Insurance plan is a necessity but it doesn't mean they have to pay high Insurance premiums.
I explain to them because they both are my best friends, and they have two children, if they join they can take comfort because they could know their children will be taken care of, and have Cash back premium insurance is one of the newest forms of insurance programs in the market, the money that we send to insurance company will be returned to us without taking taxes out, and still have another prosperity.
I give her this Website and I hope they will understand what i have explained and they can get a guaranty life in the future.

Brought to you by your friends

No comments: