Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Earn Money

I have a planning with my sister, she just call me now, and we have promise to take a picture for our product, like bags, shoes and other, we will put in http://www.ebay.com/ to sale at there. This is one of the other ways to make money too, I realized this is the first time we do business in EBay, I don't know it will success or not, but we will try, it least we have a chance.
Now I am thinking what things I have to sale at there, it must interest things, I remember I have a sweet handbag, I bought it when I was in Bali Island, with the great color, I think it will be an interest thing.
I still have many things like in picture at here, I like to buy the cute dolls or other cute things, I will buy it and keep in my home, and my family always says that I still like a little girl :) I just say it is my hobby.
Now I think my hobby will be use, I can sale it at EBay, because it is too much in my home. I do not know where I must keep it and I have suggestion too, for everyone who have many things at home and do not know how to use or keep it, you also can sale it, but remember we must give the right information about that things. I cannot give other info because I still new in here and still want to learn more.
I f some body want to give me opinion, suggestion, information about eBay, please give me comment. Thank you :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good info, thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Try Use.com They have thousands of templates. It's free, and you can post up to 100 full size images with no size or bandwidth restriction.

     Works pretty good if you want to do things on the fly without knowing any HTML. Best thing is that you can save and reuse templates later on and their templates are both eBay and Craigslist compatible.
     Worked for me and my images are not limited to what eBay or Craigslist offers plus I don't have to pay extra. Let me know what you think.