Thursday, February 5, 2009

Best Bet


I just thinking I have a long time not meet my friends, last few month I have more busy at my office, but yesterday my friend who ever live same apartment with me, call me by phone, she said Happy Chinese New Year with me and ask me when we could meet again, she wants me arrange for reunion with our friends, hhmmmm... sounds great :)
I have plan reunion at this Valentines day, at my country we usually celebrate it at 14, it mean at Sunday, so all my friends should be free and come at my apartment. I think my apartment is so small for this reunion, I will tell my sister that I use her villa for celebrate it. My friends will be happy because there has a beautiful view, we can see mountain with the nice weather.
Now I find the new game for pass the time together at there, it's call Betagainstme, I just register it for free, we also can refer our friends and earn extra fantasy cash, I want to learn it now because I will tell all my friends how to play it, I was so excited, do you want to join me in here?

No comments: