Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sea

I ever hear people said Sea is a mystery, i don't know what it mean? but i always see the sea look like so quiet but dangerous, from child i have been live near the sea, i was born in the little city near the big sea, so when i was a child i always play in the beach, i still remember my parent was so worry if i played at there.
Now i live in the big city but near the sea too, not to far if i want go to the beach, only 15 minute but i can see the sunset only from my apartment, if I was at home in the evening i always see from my window. i can see how the beautiful sunset, but actually i more like the mountain because i like the weather at there and i love see the view too, so fresh different from the sea some time is so hot.
So how about you? which one do you like? mountain or sea?

No comments: