Monday, July 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Home sweet home, this words i always said when I have been arrived at home after worked hole day, feel free and more comfort when we are at home, so i always try to make my home as nice as possible, like decorate with some painting, or with Home Theater and the sound system, because i love see the movie.
Talk about movie last time when i have time I always went to cinema and watch the movie if there have a new film, but last few years I was more busy, now i only watch in my home, I think I should have a good home theater so when i watch the film i can feel like in the cinema too.
This morning I have saw the best Home Theater systems in my favorite site, I was so interest, they also have other Home Movie Equipment, I can imagine if i have all of this in my home I should very happy stay at home and watch film or invite some of my friends, they will like it too, even i realized i only stay in a small apartment, but I'm enjoy it very much.

No comments: