Thursday, September 4, 2008

Detox Chinese Tea


If i have free time, I like read some healthy tips, it would help us to protect our body, or we can talk it will take care our self, because I like drink Tea and Coffee every day, so I like read this topic, now I read The Detox Chinese Herbal Tea Tradition.
For thousands of years, the Chinese have been using herbs to clear way toxins. In today's environment we are exposed to increasing levels of harmful pollutants smoke, caffeine, food toxins, alcohol, etc. With more than ten potent Chinese purification herbs have been used to make our Daily Detox tea.
Traditionally, these herbs were used to support the healthy function of the liver, kidneys, lungs and blood, and to cleanse the body of toxins. They were considered to help promote clear, healthy skin, increase the flow of energy (Chi) to the body and mind and promote calmer, more positive and peaceful emotions. Make periodic cleansing and daily purification a normal part of your day!
As I know Tea have many function to our healthy, but don't forget Tea have many item, so we must know what Tea we need to drink, for my self I like Green Tea, but my sister more like Black Tea, how about you ?

No comments: