Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Chat Friend

I have a Chat freind from internet, 2 days ago he asked me go out for dinner and i was agree because i want know him more, so he pick up me as he promised, must take 1 hour to my home if did not traffic jam.
I wait him in front of my house, when he near my house he asked me what color my dress, because he didn't know me yet, only saw my picture at computer. at last he arrived and i go in to his car.
He asked me want go to where for dinner? but i had no idea so we just around near my place find a restaurant, i thought it's a nice place too.
So we get dinner together while talk about our life, at last i know he was younger from me but it's OK, he had a good knowledge.
When we want back and ask the waitress get a bill but i feel so funny in here, because the waitress give the bill to me, my friend so surprise but he quickly pay it, but when the other waitress give the changes money and give to me too. ( in my country have a tradition, if have a couple go out and the man must pay everything, not a women)
When we were in his car he tell me that he can't understand why the waitress give the bill to me not to him? i didn't answer only smile to him. actually i didn't know the answer too.
Until now that friend never contact me again and i don't know why, but never mind ,let it be.

No comments: