Sunday, July 22, 2007

Younger fat friend

i have a friend, she is younger from me and a little fat, yesterday she came to my home and ask me to go to the shopping mall, i like shopping very much so i go with her, after arrived we lunch together and she start talking that she like eat any thing of food ( i can see from her body), i wait for along time until she finish her food, after that we go to book store and she start reading some comic because the picture nice to see, she said like that, before we back she buy some bread take a way, and because it's too night the store start closing i can't shopping yet, so yesterday i spend my time only to accompany my younger fat friend, i didn't fell disappointed because i see her very happy , it's my experience live "if we can make some body happy, we should happy too"

No comments: